CSI Broadening Endorsement:
This incorporates the following coverage enhancements:
- Blanket Additional Insureds – Vendors: automatically extends additional insured status for vendors.
- Blanket Waiver of Subrogation: automatically waives CSI’s right to subrogate against another party, if the named insured agrees to waive such rights in a written contract. The contract must be signed before the injury or damage occurs.
- Products Withdrawal Expense — $100,000 limit: provides coverage for expenses incurred in the withdrawal from the market of the policyholder’s product. The withdrawal must be a response to a known or suspected defect in the policyholder’s product or to an incident of product tampering.
- Employee Benefits Liability Coverage: provides coverage for the employer for an error or omission in the administration of an employee benefit program. Limits provided are $1,000,000 each employee; $1,000,000 aggregate.
- Limited Pollution Liability for a Short Term Pollution Event — $100,000 limit: the present CSI policy provides Pollution Coverage resulting from a hostile fire and for bodily injury within the products hazard. This gives additional coverage for on and off-site coverages for third party property damage triggered by pollution.